Friday 20 May 2011

Just back from...

...the florists round the corner. The girlies there are always good for a for a gossip and a cackle. 
We compared flip-flops, purses and teenager stories. 
We cackled about their "Christmas Party" that's tomorrow night.
I came away with my arms full of sweetly scented stocks and peonies.
Most satisfying.


Now I am back in the shop, busy suspending lamp shades that look like 1950's hats from the ceiling.
Nice I think.

Must also share with you, the Lupins and Delphiniums in my garden. They're putting on quite a show this year.



Lovely!
Have a fun weekend y'all!

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like a bunch of flowers to brighten the place up especially one's as nice as those. A christmas party in May!!!Lucey x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...