Friday 4 February 2011

Good times were had...

...this weekend with the Mad Woman of Yorkshire...aka Annalisa. I think this picture sums it up.

Much time was spent lolling around slurping the bubbly stuff whilst gening up on the latest fashion trends/who's got cellulite/who's just broken up with whom, in our favourite magazine Grazia.
Flares are back apparently...boo. Kimono style jackets are the new thing for summer. This is a good thing we have decided, as anything loose and voluminous is always good for hiding lumpy bits.
Armed with this information, I have been up before the birds this week searching for vintage treasure and found, to my delight, some orignal 1930's kimono style wraps that I think would look stunning over jeans or a simple shift dress. Not on me though. I'd just look like a mental old hippy.


Plus of course, lots more gorgeousness, such as this French armoire that makes me happy just to look at it!

To buy it, I had to endure half an hour of rapid fire French plus much hugging, squeezing and kissing on both cheeks from the redoubtable Michel. I've been buying from him for years and he finds me wonderful things, so it's worth it. At times it's like an extreme sport, my job.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...