Thursday 21 March 2013

We have just...

...been putting the finishing touches to the showroom for tomorrows open weekend. It's been quite a week; rather cold first thing this morning, when the boiler coughed, spluttered and then ground to a halt. Very nearly cried. A nice man in a bobble hat came and fixed it. I had to resist the temptation to grab him by the ears and plant a big wet one on him when he said it was all fixed. I was "all sooted up" apparently. Explains a lot.
 Anyway, we're all done, toasty warm and ready to greet customers old and new tomorrow and over the weekend.
 A sneaky peek you say? Oh go on then. Not too much though, I don't want to spoil it.






Are you coming? I hope so. There's cake, and what's left of the chocolate eggs...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, if only I did not live so far away :(! I simply love all the things you show from your adorable shop. When ever I'm in Great Britain I'll pop in for a visit. Have a great weekend :)!

    /Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria - thank you so much! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...