Wednesday 26 November 2014

Can you believe...

..that it's December next week? Nor me.
Whilst I haven't actually done very much yet in terms of preparations...OK, I admit, all I have done is buy three bags of chocolate balls in the shape of brussel sprouts for the children's stockings, but I have thought about things A LOT.
I have decided to go all soft and neutral with the decorations. I love our parchment coloured paper balls and hand-cut paper stars...


..and if no one buys this lovely white-washed dolly tub soon, it's coming home with me.


A few silver and gold bits mixed in with the cream and zinc will look lovely I think.


 See? Sorted. Just 70 odd presents to buy and wrap, three trolleys full of food to buy and prepare and a house to decorate! Don't know what all the fuss is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...